Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ilazy


I am getting out of my laziness

src="http://michaelmontgomery.net/images/58.jpg" border="0" alt="" />



Last semester in community group, I without warning said @ the end of community group that I really feel i have become lazy and next wee I and not gonna bring my laptop to read the bible on biblegateway.com because i have have because i got to wear I couldn't look up stuff in church because i had become so dependent that i forgot the order of the books and how to find them ,and yippee i broke my self of that habit and not I am using my bible instead of relying on a machine and web page to do my looking for me.So,about 3 weeks later without warning @ the end of community group my community group lead Adam say the same exact thing as me and told everyone he was not gonna rely on his laptop and the internet either for the say reason he has had become to dependent.

No comments: