Sunday, October 12, 2008

God is Awesome Read Lana's story

if you wanna story of how Gos has worked in someone life go read

http://lanacole.wordpress.com/2008/10/06/selfless-to-selfish/
#

# Johny.B Says:
October 13, 2008 at 11:56 pm

yes I would love to sit down and talk with you one day about all that happened with you knee.

Lana I personally can relate in so way to your situation when you knee got injured and that put a hamper on what you loved to do ,but i can totally relate on this on to a T being embarrassed for the way a part of your body looks . my back if you have ever seen it has a scar that looks like a train track down it my back sticks out from when my bone were brittle and I had 9 crushed vertebra ,I did not like taking my shirt off i mean boys don’t normally get that way about a shirt because I was scared of what others would think.One day while out side cutting the grass and burning up I said i don’t care what others think and i took my shirt off because I knew even as a kid God made me ,and he was not embarrassed.But,what i also wanna share is at a young age of 5 I loved to workout lift weights,I had hopes and dreams of being a body builder and i still wanna walk up one day on a stage at a muscle and fitness competition and flex because I am about to workout still,but imagine being told you wont be able to workout,and imagine even before and after surgery the treat of being paralyzed is still great

No comments: