Sunday, November 21, 2010

Post number two

This is kind of a continue of the story at the end of the last post.

I just ask everyone that views this blog to constantly be in prayer for me and here is how you can be in prayer for me....

1. pray that when there is discontentment that I would seek the lord and find contentment in where he has me.

2. pray for me that my focus would be on the lord and the enemy would not distract me , and that the stuff in this world and on tv would not distract me that the weapons on the enemy would not harm me and cause me to loose focus.

3. and as person of their late 20s that still deals with the dating would that that also would not cause me to loose focus.

4. pray for me in the area of holding my tongue, and pray that the words spoken out of my mouth would not be words that would destroy but that my words would be words that would help build up .

No comments: