Thursday, March 22, 2012

my plans ae not always His plans

Yes my plans are not always his plans, some of my plans are goals an achievements are sometimes can be selfish , like when I say a goal is to one day walk out on a stage at a muscle and fitness competition and flex and show off , I don't think that is his plan. Two years ago I learn to snowboard with an adaptive instructor and after that I had dreams and plans of wanting to help designing stuff for adaptive snowboarding ,and one of my goals and plans since I went to school for computers is to teach people to use there computers and maybe work for a church doing networking , some of these are not bad plans and goals but are they His plans or are they mine, The Lord plans for me will be shown to me I just have keep my focus on him and follow Him.

No comments: