Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fears

Last night in community group,it was guys night and we talked about fears,and that is something for me and I know a lot of others guys struggle with.Sometimes fear can motivate you and some fears can stop you in your tracks,I mean some of us have some just silly fears, such as being scared of wasp,spiders,and raccoons.But, even though we are a little shy and not wanting to admit things that frighten them and in situations like last night we all laugh and say I'm a shamed to admit i am scare of this,or I am scared of that,and then when it comes to down right even big things like admitting I am down right scared ,of things such as family issues and I need the Lords strength to g et me through .

1 comment:

robert terrell said...

i'm scared on the days that you don't post something on your blog. :)